[DB-SIG] Web hosting...

Brian Nichols briann@hostforce.com
02 May 99 20:31:13 -0700

Dear Web Developer,

My name is Brian Nichols and I am writing you on behalf of HostForce, a leading web hosting provider. I recently came across your Web site at http://www.python.org/topics/database/DatabaseAPI-2.0.html by searching for e-commerce web design in the search engines. I mention this because I want to assure you that I checked to make sure you were pre-qualified before sending this message.

I would like to take a minute to let you know about our new reseller program. Through our new reseller program, we can offer web developers a way to make a profit, while providing virtual domain (www.your-name.com) web hosting services to their clients, without having to invest in expensive servers and high-speed Internet connections.

You may be saying to yourself, "I am already a reseller for another company, why should I consider HostForce?" In response to that question, I would like to make several points. We have surveyed many web developers that now host their clients' sites with us and found typically they were unhappy with their former host for one or more of these reasons: General feeling that their host didn't care about them, Slow response to e-mails (some customers have told us that their former hosts took up to 2 days or didn't reply at all to their e-mails), Low price come-ons with little or no service, Slow and overloaded servers, Low Bandwidth, Frequent down-time and slow e-mail servers.

At HostForce, we employ only the fastest servers and Internet connections. Our servers support advanced features such as true ASP support (with DSN mapping), FrontPage server extensions (we are a Microsoft Certified Web Presence Provider), complete access logs with WebTrends reporting and many more cool features. Our friendly and helpful tech support staff is on-staff and ready to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week, except holidays. We are so confident that our servers will not have any downtime that we offer 99.9% guaranteed uptime.

Here at HostForce you won't find any low priced come-ons or unrealistic offers, but you will find fast servers and connections, fair pricing, incredibly fast and helpful support responses, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a friendly staff that is dedicated to helping you and your business succeed. We take away the typical struggles associated with web hosting so that you can focus your time on growing your business.

I am so confident that you will find HostForce the best, that if after 30 days you don't feel that HostForce is the best web hosting company that you have ever used for your clients' sites, you can get a complete refund of your web hosting fees.  Additionally, use our services for a minimum of 3 months and we will give you your first month's web hosting for FREE.  Please mention this free offer when you sign-up.

For more information and pricing on our reseller program, please check out our web site at http://www.hostforce.com/resell.htm or reply to this Email and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you,

Brian Nichols
briann@hostforce.com
Reseller Program Director

P.S. Although a lot of bulk-emailers tell you "this is not bulk Email." I assure you that I found your site using a search engine or indexing service and used the phrase " e-commerce web design " to find you, pre-qualifying you for this message, which was personally typed by me.