[DB-SIG] Solid and Python

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:27:38 -0400 (EDT)

Cary Collett writes:
>I'm thinking about using Solid Server (http://www.solidtech.com)
>for a web project that will (of course!) use Python. I notice that
>the Solid modules is on version 0.0.7 and seems to be about a year
>old.
>So, my question is, is it stable and otherwise usable? Can I call
>stored procedures from it? Does it work with the current version
>of Solid Server?

	I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this question, too;
I'm trying to decide on a database to use at work, and Solid is the
best contender so far.  Version 0.0.7 of the Python module compiled
just fine for me with Solid 2.3, though I haven't attempted anything
serious yet.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
The dandy has one unique advantage over the common herd. No matter what the