[DB-SIG] Sybase module

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:11:52 +1000

>> Thanks for the offer, but actually I already compiled it.
>> I'm bit unsure how the following are supposed to
>> be handled under NT:
>>
>> PyObject *DbiString;
>> PyObject *DbiRaw;

I think that these are public symbols exported by the DBI DLL.  ODBC has a
similar issue...You need to link with the dbi.lib file, and at runtime you
will need to import dbi before your module.

>I'm glad to hear it works on NT (assuming you're referring to the module I
>wrote!).  Anyone try Win95?  Does success on NT imply success on 95?

We wish :-)  [However, I suppose for some things it does a little, and at
least you know you are a long way there :-]

Mark.