[DB-SIG] Python ODBC module on UNIX

Hiren Hindoccha hiren@lexis-nexis.com
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

I have the Python ODBC modules on Solaris working with
iODBC (a freely available ODBC manager) and Visigenic's
ODBC drivers for MS-SQL server.
There were no code changes except for commenting out
a few includes and this only seems to work when I compile
the module statically with Python15a3. Making it a dynamic
module seems to generate errors .

Just thought I would share the info. If anyone is interested
and has ODBC drivers for UNIX this module can be tested(more thoroughly) and
released in the UNIX distribution too or as a module for UNIX also.

Hiren
C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT files.

send messages to: db-sig@python.org