[DB-SIG] closing db-sig

Greg Stein gstein@microsoft.com
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:32:49 -0700

At this point, I believe the db-sig has completed its business and I'd
like to close it down. Most of the traffic over the past year has been
question-related rather than mission-related. These kinds of posts can
easily be moved to the main Python newsgroup.

If somebody would like to refine the mission statement and take over
"ownership" of the db-sig, then they should speak up and begin that
process. Otherwise, I'll send mail to Barry to have the sig closed down
sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Thx
-g

send messages to: db-sig@python.org