[DB-SIG] Standardized Date-Time class

Magnus Lycka magnus.lycka@tripnet.se
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 00:14:34 +0100

At 17:07 1997-12-09 -0500, Jeffrey C. Jacobs wrote:
>	Hi, all!
>
>	This is my first post to the DB Sig, and I may be a day or so out of step
with the rest of you, but I have been talking with Prof. Reingold, the
author of the Calendar converter written in C mentioned by Christian Egli
yesterday, and he possesses many other calendar converters which he is not
making available to the general public, but would allow to be distributed
freely if for non-commercial use in Python form based on the original Lisp
code.

>From my point of view they are worthless if I can't use them commercially.
I need the revenue from my programming to pay my rent and food. I suggest
we forget the professor and reinvent the wheel, if the old wheel won't be
allowed to roll freely...

	Magnus

--
Magnus Lycka, S/W Engineer, M.Sc.E.E; Folktrov. 6C, 907 51 Umea, Sweden
Tel: +46(0)90 198 498, GSM: +46(0)70 582 80 65, Fax: +46(0)70 612 80 65

send messages to: db-sig@python.org