[Cython] Open PRs

da-woods dw-git at d-woods.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 07:10:05 EDT 2022

Hi Matus,

I've had a look at your documentation PRs and merged 2/3 of them, so
hopefully that's some progress.

The other's are a little larger and a little outside my expertise so
it'd need a much more detailed look before I was confident doing
anything. I only got the power to merge things fairly recently so I'm
still trying to judge what kind of things I can take unilateral
decisions on.

I am trying to get some of the simpler outstanding PRs dealt with where
I can though.

David