[Cython] Cython 3.0 alpha 5 released

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue May 19 04:09:23 EDT 2020

Hi all,

here's the 5th alpha for 3.0. It goes together with the equally fresh
0.29.18 release that contains a long list of bug fixes, as well as faster
memory view slicing.

Download:
https://pypi.org/project/Cython/3.0a5/

Changelog:
https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/CHANGES.rst

Let's see where fate takes these releases.

Stefan