[Cython] Preparing the first alpha release of Cython 3.0

da-woods dw-git at d-woods.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 07:39:16 EDT 2020

(I've not got the hang of the difference between "reply" and
"reply-to-list" so initially sent this to the wrong place...)

I've pinged a couple that would be nice to have because they both target
Python compatibility:
https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/3323/
https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/3383

They're both fairly large changes though and haven't been through any
real review yet so it's possible they're exactly the opposite of what
you're looking for. Feel free to ignore if that's the case....

David