[Cython] Contribution

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri May 18 08:23:13 EDT 2018

Hi Patrick!

Patrick Kunzmann schrieb am 18.05.2018 um 10:50:
> I would like to contribute to the Cython project but it is difficult for me
> to find an angle to understand the code base. Is there some kind of
> developers' tutorial or another resource to start with?

Welcome, looks like you found the perfect place to ask already. :)

I collected a couple of links here:

https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/docs/CONTRIBUTING.rst

Especially the Hacker Guide might help to get you started:

https://github.com/cython/cython/wiki/HackerGuide#getting-started

There's also a list of suitable entry level tickets in the github issue
tracker. Just look through them to see if you can find anything
interesting, then we can help you here to get into it.