[Cython] #cython on freenode

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:42:11 EDT 2018

Hi Robert,

That’s great. Let me know if you need a hand with anything. Feel free to
ping me in #cython.

Also in the meantime I managed to get the attention of a freenode admin who
changed the channel settings so the spam problem is mostly resolved for
now. It would still be good to have the channel registered with the project
and to set up admins.

Nathan