[Cython] RFC: an inline_ function that dumps c/c++ code to the code emitter

Jason Newton nevion at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 06:46:07 EDT 2016

ctypes/cffi aren't in the same class for comparison.  Just at the start of
the list is basically a restriction from C++ name mangling fouling things
up.

Pybindgen uses a programmable model to generate bindings for existing
functions/classes only.  It's a fair bit different from anything I had in
mind for the python side and even in the C++ binding side (boost.python
class) or pyinline class - no additional code of any kind allowed.  Last
activity 2014 - I don't really have a handle on how alive it is, but I
think it's inactive.