[Cython] Regression: cdef append() no longer works

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 02:13:12 CEST 2015

Fixed: https://github.com/cython/cython/commit/f75cad4297e437e9d9ab9e0ad43b8af6b351ba9a

> PS: it's not really clear if bug reports like these should go on this
> mailing list or on Trac (my impression is that Cython's Trac is not really
> used). What's the recommended procedure?

Trac is certainly not as actively used as projects like Sage, though
we do use it. For something simple like this I'd send a mail the list
and then if it's not fixed right away make sure to file a bug so it
doesn't get lost.