[Cython] patch for #655

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:06:35 CEST 2013

We prefer changes as pull requests to https://github.com/cython/cython?

One first comment, I think it's a lot to reserve three flags for this.
Perhaps "-M [filename] would be sufficient, using the convention that
- is stdout. If necessary, we could have a special syntax for the -D
option.

I'm still, however, trying to figure out exactly what the usecase for
this is. Generally extensions are created with distutils, and
cythonize handles the dependencies in that framework for you, so I'm
not sure how you'd use the resulting makefiles (one per .pyx file?)
anyways. An example/test would be useful as well (see tests/build).