[Cython] Non-deterministic behavoiur?

Dave Hirschfeld dave.hirschfeld at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:45:21 CET 2013

Dave Hirschfeld <dave.hirschfeld at ...> writes:

> Using the following test code:
<snip>

> So, it seems either typing the array as a memview or printing res
> will screw up the calculation.
>
> The cython code is given below. Any ideas if this is a cython bug or something
> I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

To answer my own question, it can't be that a simple print statement will
change the program so I must be doing something wrong! It makes it hard
to track down when it gives the right answer most of the time and segfaults
randomly when nothing seems to have changed. I'm sure it's just incorrect
arguments to dgelsy so I'll look into that...

-Dave