[Cython] Translating docs into Japanese

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Oct 6 15:56:56 CEST 2012

[moving this to cython-users]

Yasushi Masuda, 05.10.2012 09:01:
> Recently I've worked on translating cython documents into Japanese,
> and just finished for quickstart/tutorial.
> It was mainly for me and my colleagues, but I think it would be useful
> for all cython users speaking Japanese, so I'd like to publish it via
> my company's unofficial site:
>
> http://omake.accense.com/static/doc-ja/cython/
>
> I suppose that docs are permissible for translation, redistribution
> and publish, but if you authors of original docs have troubles, please
> let me know...
>
> Thanks for great library (and, of course, documents)!

Thanks for the translation.

I don't see any problems with you providing it, especially on your own web
site. However, could you please add a link back to the original
documentation? Something like "This is a translation of the original Cython
documentation from [doclink here]". Just in case your site gets outdated at
some point (happens...) and also to prevent readers from misinterpreting
your relation to the Cython project.

@others: should we link to this site from the Cython home page?