[Cython] Any more fixes for 0.17.2?

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:07:04 CET 2012

On 4 November 2012 12:56, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> mark florisson, 04.11.2012 13:45:
>
>> It seems that some tests are failing in cython-devel
>> since commit 'disable some Cython syntax in .py compilation mode:
>> typecasts, &..., sizeof()', but you're probably aware of that.
>

> Erm, no? Which ones?
>
> That change is also in cython-release, which tests cleanly.
>
> I had only seen that the overflow tests fail that Robert added.
>

> Stefan

Oh it should be fine then, it's the revision Jenkins pointed me to for
the first failing test run (which needn't mean the commit is the fault
of course). I also see a failing with gil test in py3km, maybe due to
a change in exception printing or doctest itself. I'm surprised it
doesn't fail in the release build.