[Cython] Cython project homepage update

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat May 12 09:44:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

I added a "power point" list section to the top of the Cython homepage that
aims to push readers into the main selling points of Cython. Please take a
look and tell me if I missed anything.

http://cython.org/

While checking the links, I just noticed that the NumPy wiki section on
extending and integrating NumPy points to Cython like this:

"""
Pyrex: Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way
you want, and compiles it into a C extension for Python. See also Cython.
"""

http://www.scipy.org/Topical_Software#head-7153b42ac4ea517c7d99ec4f4453555b2302a1f8

I don't have an account there, but it would be worth changing the order of
the names. I don't think there are many people who use NumPy together with
Pyrex these days.