[Cython] funding (Re: sage.math problems?)

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:42:43 CEST 2012

On 23 March 2012 14:24, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> mark florisson, 23.03.2012 15:09:
>> I also changed the cython-sdist to pull from the release0.16 branch,
>> to make sure things work in the release.
>
> There are dedicated cython-release jobs for that. Not sure in what state
> they are (haven't been used for a while), but they were supposed to work on
> the "release" branch. If you had named the branch plain "release", they
> would have done the right thing.

Apparently something is wrong with the py31 and py32 release jobs:
/levi/scratch/hudson/tmp/hudson738187841750656805.sh: line 17:
/levi/scratch/robertwb/hudson/hudson/jobs/cython-release-tests/workspace/BACKEND/c/PYVERSION/py31-ext/python/bin/python:
No such file or directory (see
https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/view/release/job/cython-release-tests/BACKEND=c,PYVERSION=py31-ext/5/console).
The originating problem is: ln: accessing
`/levi/scratch/robertwb/hudson/hudson/jobs/py31-ext-hg/lastStable/archive/python31-bin.tar.gz':
No such file or directory