[Cython] Cython 0.17 beta 3 released - release candidate

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Mon Aug 27 03:38:01 CEST 2012

FWIW -- this beta builds/tests ok across nearly all Debian ports but 4
where process unexpectedly terminates for no obvious reason (it
built/tested just fine on my local sparc box):
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cython&suite=experimental
some time I will check WTF (memory? etc) on those intriguing
ports.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences