[Cython] two remaining test failures before the release

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:43:17 CEST 2012

Heh, so it seems if numpy doesn't understand the format string it
falls back to copying the array through the sequence protocol
(__getitem__ + len)? Since Cython can't convert multi-dimension C
arrays to objects, the memoryview getitem will use the struct module
(which really handles a subset of the things Cython handles). It
cannot handle any type of struct.