[Cython] Add includes to generated header files

Jeff Copeland mongi3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:18:05 CEST 2012

I'm working on some C++ projects and I'm using cython to embed python
code.  In an effort to make things easy for C++ devs not as familiar
with cython/python I've made a small change to insert #includes in
generated header files the same as is done in generated c code.  This
allows one who is using code processed with cython to just include the
header and not worry about any other headers that may be required to
match data types.

Not having these headers is especially problematic because otherwise
the error message presented at compilation can sometimes be quite
cryptic.

Patch is attached.  Any reason this should not be done?

Thanks,

Jeff