[Cython] Cython 0.16

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:37:17 CEST 2011

Heh, that's a +1 :)

This makes me wonder, should we organize soms polls to have users vote
on what functionality they would like to see in Cython? Some users may
read the cython-dev mailing list, but many might also not. E.g.
provide a poll where we list some things that we would like to see,
and an option with a form that allows them to fill in something else
entirely.

Maybe we could do that on cython.org to allow anonymous votes, not
everyone may be interested in discussion, just in voting.