[Cython] Header file bug

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jun 8 14:05:16 CEST 2011

Seth Shannin wrote:
> I would still make the case that currently
> something is a bit off in that the header file tries to use something
> which it has no information about

Yes, I agree that it could do with improvement. I'm not sure
that automatically putting the struct declaration in the
header is the best idea, though, since with mangled names it's
hard to do anything with it from external C code (that's why
you're required to manually supply type and object struct names).

Maybe it should just be an error to make a declaration public
if it uses something that's non-public?

--
Greg