[Cython] [cython-users] Cython .pxd introspection: listing defined constants

W. Trevor King wking at drexel.edu
Thu Feb 17 15:35:22 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:53:15AM -0300, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:
> Cython could certainly support "cpdef struct", it is just a matter to
> define a proposal and find a contributor to implement it :-)

Is there a CEP template (a la PEPs 9 and 12) that should be discussed
on the mailing list, or do I develop it free-form on the wiki [2]?

p.s. should I be picking one of cython-dev at codespeak or
cython-devel at python?  Is the shift not yet official?

[2]: http://wiki.cython.org/enhancements/

--
This email may be signed or encrypted with GPG (http://www.gnupg.org).
The GPG signature (if present) will be attached as 'signature.asc'.

My public key is at http://www.physics.drexel.edu/~wking/pubkey.txt