[Cython] Control flow graph

Vitja Makarov vitja.makarov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:50:51 CET 2011

2011/2/15 Vitja Makarov <vitja.makarov at gmail.com>:
> 2011/2/15 Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at math.washington.edu>:
>> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Vitja Makarov <vitja.makarov at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> In order to implement "reaching definitions" algorithm.
>>> I'm now working on control-flow (or data-flow) graph.
>>>
>>> Here is funny picture made with graphviz ;)
>>>
>>> http://piccy.info/view3/1099337/ca29d7054d09bd0503cefa25f5f49420/1200/
>>
>> Cool. Any plans on handling exceptions?

Ooops forget to CC cython-devel...

Sure, but I don't have much time for this :(

Linear block inside try...except body should be split by assignments
and each subblock should point to exception handling entry point.

As result I want to have set of possible assignments for each NameNode position.

So handling of uninitialized variables, unused, unused results should be easy,
later it may help to implement local variable deletion. And guess that
could help type inference.

--
vitja.