[Cython] speed.pypy.org

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Wed Apr 27 21:32:45 CEST 2011

Robert Bradshaw, 27.04.2011 19:08:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:45 AM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> Actually, if we want a proper history, I'd suggest a separate codespeed
>> installation somewhere.
>
> Makes sense. How many CPU-hours does it take?

Including the Cython build, it's more like 25 minutes currently, given that
we only support a smaller part of the benchmark suite. It will obviously
take longer when we start supporting the larger benchmarks, such as Django
templates or Twisted.

> If it's not to
> intensive, we could probably run it, say, daily as a normal-priority
> job.

We could certainly do that for now, and check again when we see that it
starts running substantially longer.