[Cython] GSoC Proposal - Reimplement C modules in CPython's standard library in Cython.

Arthur de Souza Ribeiro arthurdesribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:38:46 CEST 2011

I've made some changes to my proposal, as you said, I changed the number of
modules I'm going to reimplement, I jumped from three to twelve modules,
what modules are these and when I want to implement is described at:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/arthur_sr/1#

<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/arthur_sr/1#>
and

http://wiki.cython.org/arthursribeiro