Checkin privileges

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 29 00:21:06 CET 2003

I sent a second note to Guido about checkin privilege to the Python
repository.  All except Kevin (who said anon cvs was good enough for his
needs) should get access soon enough.  Don't forget, use caution if you
decide you need to make changes outside the csv sandbox.  (I doubt any of
you need reminding but figured I ought to be anal about it.)  Also, if
you're not already subscribed, I urge you to subscribe to python-dev.  The
signup page is on the Python website.  It will let you know generally what's
going on with the Python developer community.  You'll know when releases are
impending, etc.

Skip