[Cryptography-dev] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nacl._sodium'

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:47:08 EDT 2020

This looks like a problem with your pynacl installation or pythonpath. Try
creating a new virtualenv, install the packages you need, and run the
script again. Unfortunately problems like this are highly specific to the
way in which you have set up your own Python installation and not anything
specific to PyNaCl so it's unlikely that we can provide much further
assistance.

-Paul