[Cryptography-dev] Help to get a patch for ocsp and crl support for cryptography

salil GK gksalil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:48:43 EDT 2019

Hello

   I am not that an expert developer in cryptography. We are using
cryptography module for certificate management. I was looking at our
code base and found that there was a patch we applied to cryptography
module to get ocsp and crl support. We have been using 2.1.4
cryptography version. But now we need to move to 2.7 and the older
patch is not working. Could you please help me find the patch for this
that works in cryptography 2.7.

Thanks
GKS