[Cryptography-dev] Adding support for custom extension methods

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Sat May 19 22:06:30 EDT 2018

Hi Denis,

cryptography releases don't have a formalized process for when we'll
release, but at the moment we expect to ship a release in the next few
weeks. Once that's out you can raise the minimum version requirement in
pyOpenSSL and we can potentially merge your other PR.

I haven't reviewed the custom extensions PR so I can't say if anything else
might be needed, but hopefully a core maintainer can get to it soon-ish.

-Paul (reaperhulk)

On May 18, 2018 at 9:28:49 AM, Denis Lila via Cryptography-dev (