[Cryptography-dev] Signing with Intermediate Certificate not accepted by Browsers

Julian Meyer julian at meyer-privat.com
Sun Oct 1 09:54:23 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the fast answer. It seems that you have the right guess. I’ve attached the Outputs of the openssl command. In comparing the Files I can see one created with python are UTF8STRING and the one with my other application are PRINTABLESTRING.

I try to make a new test with the current git version of cryptography.

Thanks,
Julian