[Cryptography-dev] accessing elliptic curve domain parameters (a/b/p/etc)

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:39:14 EST 2016

Hi Matt,

There are multiple issue/pull requests for this but unfortunately GitHub is down at the moment so I can't look them up... Once GitHub is back up and running take a look at https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/pull/2476 (that PR might have been split into other PRs that we've been discussing, but hopefully we've cross linked them)

Please weigh in on that as knowing all the potential consumers helps us decide whether the increase in API surface area is worthwhile.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)