[Cryptography-dev] SCEP OID support

Micah Baker hacim.rekab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 01:33:40 CEST 2015

I’m attempting to build a SCEP server using cryptography and don’t see a way to add OIDs not already defined by the module. If it is not possible to use other real OIDs, can we add the half-dozen SCEP OIDs to cryptography? The OIDs can be found here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-scep-01#page-17 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-scep-01#page-17>. If someone is willing to give me some pointers I could try to write a patch for this, assuming it’s just a table of supported OIDs somewhere.