[Cryptography-dev] Interfaces for CRL handling

André Caron andre.l.caron at gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:50:36 CEST 2015

Hi Erik,

I update mu pull request to add a basic interface for CRLs.  It comes with
an implementation of the OpenSSL backend for it too.

I haven't tackled the CRL distribution points extension yet.  Since those
interfaces are somewhat independent from mine, I guess Paul's interfaces
can come independently (obviously, I'll need them at one point to be able
to implement my CA though :-).

Cheers,

André