[Cryptography-dev] How to retrieve the certificates

Kai Lu kayne.lu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:03:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

    Could anyone please tell me how to get each certificate (like "begin
... end") in the cert chain by using "peercertchain =
conn.get_peer_cert_chain()"? I use PyOpenssl package. The command line
like openssl s_client -showcerts -connect XXXX:443 2>/dev/null can print
out what I need, but I want to use PyOpenssl package or other packages to
implement it in the Python programs other than calling command line from
Python code.

    I would be appreciated if anyone had any ideas how to implement it.

Cheers,
Kayne