[Cryptography-dev] Ancient OpenSSL Support

Terry Chia terrycwk1994 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:16:15 CET 2014

-1 on this because Fedora is supposed to be a bleeding edge distribution
with a 6 month upgrade cycle. We shouldn't be supporting ancient versions
of it.

The patch is small enough that the user can get it to work and maintain it
on his own if he really needs to. I don't think it's a good idea to be
landing the patch without officially supporting it because it *might*
confuse some people.

+1 on documenting the supported OpenSSL versions.