[Cryptography-dev] 0.2

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Sat Jan 18 11:07:37 CET 2014

On 18 Jan 2014, at 9:58, Alex Stapleton wrote:

> Heh I fail. Too many damn abbreviations :-)
>
> I think that a 0.2 aimed at PyOpenSSL is a good idea. Are there any
> other issues need sorting out? I can't remember what state the locking
> stuff ended up in.

As JP wrote, the main issue is feedback to his alpha (maybe that should
be raised on the Twisted list too).

Other than that, there are some OS X issues:

- the two related to using an OpenSSL that Python is *not* linked
against you bravely suffered through with me
(https://github.com/pyca/pyopenssl/issues/7 +
https://github.com/pyca/pyopenssl/issues/3) :)
- the ReadWrite test fail ( https://github.com/pyca/pyopenssl/issues/8
).

It would be great to have OS X Travis for these; I seem to recall that
Donald tried to ping them but they were offline or something?

Cheers,
—h