[Cryptography-dev] Building cryptography on Windows for Python 3.3

Alexander Belchenko alexander.belchenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:25:55 CET 2014

I'd like to add some info about building/installing cryptograhy: I did not
succeed initially to compile it with plain `python setup.py install` or
`python setup.py build_ext`, probably because I did not put openssl dlls to
system folder (there is corresponding choice during openssl binaries
install). Maybe that was my mistake.

: