[Cryptography-dev] Release Cadences

Terry Chia terrycwk1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 04:31:07 CEST 2014

I have no particular preferences either way but I agree with Donald
that we have to figure out our backports policy. Another minor concern
is that we have to be more vigilant to ensure that we don't release
any partially done features which *might* happen given our preferences
to split up new features into smaller, more reviewable PRs.