[Cryptography-dev] Disabling force push

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 2 21:23:55 CEST 2013

So things can only be merged through PRs? I'd be +1 on that.

How do you do it? I'd like to turn it on for my other products :)

Jarret Raim   |    Security Intrapreneur
5000 Walzem Road                            Office: 210.312.3121
San Antonio, TX 78218                   Cellular: 210.437.1217
rackspace hosting   |   experience fanatical support

From: Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com<mailto:alex.gaynor at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 1:35 PM
To: "cryptography-dev at python.org<mailto:cryptography-dev at python.org>" <cryptography-dev at python.org<mailto:cryptography-dev at python.org>>
Subject: [Cryptography-dev] Disabling force push

Hey all,

I've been told that if you request it, you can get GitHub to disable force pushes on a repository. Is that a thing we want to do, it seems like it might be?

Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (summarizing Voltaire)
GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084