[Cryptography-dev] Criteria for first release?

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 23:09:46 CET 2013

I just made a "first release" milestone, feel free to assign whatever you
think is approrpiate to it, it's mostly just so we don't forget anything.
(I'm not trying to suggest we're anywhere near a first release, just that
we shouldn't lose track of stuff)

Alex

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Donald Stufft <donald at stufft.io> wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > After getting some feedback from some other people, I'd like to suggest
> the following idea:
> >
> > We not do a full release until we have some high level recipes,
> otherwise it's just primitives, and we've basically released a foot-gun.
>
> +1

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084