[C++-sig] Boost.Python: Review of Patches

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Mon Feb 2 19:49:02 CET 2015

Axel,

I'm trying to look into the open patches to see whether I can help
shrink the list of open issues. The issues / patches I have seen from
you all look minor / sensible, so I hope I can merge them soon. Still
trying to get back up-to-speed with the boost build and test processes etc.

I'm subscribed to both the c++-sig as well as the boost mailing lists. I
think the former might be slightly better to discuss boost.python
issues, if only for the higher SNR.

FWIW,
        Stefan