[C++-sig] Building tutorial example out of the boost tree, on Windows

Raghvendra Jain raghavendra.jain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:40:16 CEST 2013

I recommend you better use the source rather than some pre-compiled
binaries. I tried binaries and I had failed.  I use Python 2.7.3 and VS
2008. Actually Victor and I, we tried only for embedding since this was our
need. But extending should not be any different ( my guess)...please write
back when it works ( or doesn't) ..