[C++-sig] question on boost.python exception mechanisms

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Tue Apr 30 03:29:00 CEST 2013

> I feel a bit out of my depths here now wrt to all that boost magic
> but I've definitely learned a bunch :)

Much of the "boost magic" we talked about is now plain C++11.

It's very worth while to read "The C++ standard library" by Josuttis
from cover to cover (it's about 1000 pages, get the C++11 edition).
The hours spent reading it are very quickly repaid in hundreds of
hours saved for the rest of your career. A tedious read, but worth
completing.

Niall

--
Any opinions or advice expressed here do NOT reflect those
of my employer BlackBerry Inc.