[C++-sig] Python.Boost + Python2.7 + VS2008 issues

JS Unkn0wn jsperf.unkn0wn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:40:50 CEST 2012

Python can be embedded inside the application itself. I'm not looking to
extend python with modules available to other scripts other than the
scripts loaded by my program. The device uses the ARM compiler (no dynamic
linking support, is planned to be added, but not before my product will be
released).

I've managed to get it compiling for Win32 without requiring DLL's using
the steps in this article ( http://goo.gl/iQ7ZY ). I will document my steps
in another blog post within the week.

What I'm trying to figure out now are fixing the errors explained on my
blog entry ( http://goo.gl/K9G36 ).

Cheers,
JSPerf Unkn0wn