[C++-sig] Problem Compiling Boost.Python Example

Adam Preble adam.preble at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:59:42 CEST 2012

Now that you have the binaries, you should be ready to use them.  There
should be no need to configure jam files.  If you start pointing to those
libraries in your Visual Studio project, they should link with your code.
 This assumes the binaries you're using mate up with how you'd building
your Visual Studio project (32-bit, 64-bit, that stuff).