[C++-sig] GSoC 2011 proposal for improved NumPy wrapper ?

Andrea Arteaga andyspiros at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:39:16 CET 2011

As I said some time ago, I'm very interested on this topic. I'm a fan of
Boost, I already used Boost.Python and I'm a Numpy user. But I never had a
look at the code behind Boost.Python, nor at the functions of the Numpy
support. Alas, I cannot find any resources about this but the code itself.
And lastly, I probably will be involved in another (similar) project for
this GSoC.

I really hope that somebody will apply for this project; I will stay tuned,
because I'm really interested on this. If nobody comes and I am actually
eliged for the other project, I could propose myself as helper-developer
(starting from next September...) for this set of features. I would be
really proud to join the Boost team!

Andrea Arteaga