[C++-sig] Trouble converting data from numpy.array to c++

QUILLET Jean-Charles jean-charles.quillet at alyotech.fr
Tue May 11 14:32:34 CEST 2010

Thanks Ger,

I'll check out this, it seems very interesting.

But I'm confused because what I'm describing is working without any problem on windows using Visual Studio 2005 python 2.5 and boost 1.34 But for some reason I cant use these versions on Linux because of an incompatibility between Qt and Python 25

http://bugs.python.org/issue1086854

This is library hell ! Despite this, I'll check out the converters, but it seems a bit overkill for me. Whould you know an easy way to retrieve my values from the array ?
Thanks in advance,

Jean-Charles